Planning and organizing an event is no easy thing. So many things can go wrong. When you're organizing an event, you have to juggle the venue, decorations,the catering - both food and catering as well as the clean up and of course entertainment. We have a free ebook, Introduction to Food and Catering for you. Or if you have any questions, please call 253-475-8333 or use our simple query form below.
1. Saving Time: Caterers deal with event planning and food service every single day. That's what they do. They have the experience to save you time as they deal with one issue after another. Knowing what to plan for and having dealt with the situation pays off for you: food preferences, dietary limitations, allergies and more.
Hiring a caterer to service an event not only save you time, but reduces stress, also.
2. Food and drink: You need the right food for your guests and you need the right amount. You don't want people leaving hungry or hating the food and you don't to have losts of left-overs. Every ounce of food not consumed, means money out of your pocket. A professional caterer has the experience in providing the right amount of food and drinks. If alcohol is involved prices can soar if care isn't taken. Catering businesses offer a wide variety of menu options for all kinds of events. Options include hors d'oeuvres, breakfasts, brunches, lunches, dinners, cocktails, beverages, desserts and much, much more. A professional caterer can present a customized menu for any occasion.
3. Serving Details: Even if the food is absolutely perfect the details can still kill you: glasses, dishes, utensils, hapkins, service dishes, hot and cold holding, table cloths and decorations. Every aspect of the food delivers the total dining experience. Seating also delivers part of that experience. Many caterers also rent tables and chairs or can make proper arrangements for them. This saves time hassling with yet another vendor. Your caterer can set up for your party in addition to setting out the food for consumption and then pack it all up and take it away. Although extra services cost extra avoiding the hassle and issues generally is well worth the money.
4. Setting Out the Food and Taking It Away: Caterers don't just cook the food and bring it to the event. Caterers have staff to help with all aspects of the event. The make sure people get enough appetizers while waiting for the meal to start. The also make sure the prime rib is sliced correctly, they make sure the right condiments are there to enhance the envent, and the cut the cakes and pies so there is enough to go around. They both fill the plates and take them away.
Who wants to celebrate an event with left over food and dirty dishes cluttering up the tables. People need to mingle before, during, and after the food service . . . and they should feel comfortable.
5. Clean Up: After planing and managing a special event, the last thing you want to do is clean up afterwards. From set-up to clean-up, caterers are the people who can make your event special.
At the end of party would you rather sit down and relax, or worry about garbage bags, sweeping, and mopping?
Clean up is even easier when the caterer provides the venue. All you have to do just simply walk away when it's done.
Event planning is challenging, there are hundreds of details to make your event ready for your guests.
If the thought of spending hours of planning plus cutting, preparing and cooking over a hot stove making hundreds of pounds of food does't sound like something you want to do, then hiring a professional caterer is probably the most efficient and cost effective way to handle your special event. Let the experts do every thing for you.
We have the expert caterers you need. Please call 253-475-8333 or use our simple query form directly below.
Catering Tacoma Request
For immediate help simply tell us how special you want to make your event . . . what kind of music . . . games . . . unique venues . . . or? . . . please ask away . . . And more importantly what style of food, what kind of food?